Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bond

Two months ago imdb.com had an article about MGM concealing the 23 James Bond film. So yesterday I finished watching my last James Bond film. After watching all 22 James Bond films I can conclude that my favorite actor to play James Bond was Pierce Brosnan. He is my favorite Bond because he has the right amount of action and getting the ladies. Also he is a little funny. In addition he had the best gadgets.

Who is your favorite actor to play James Bond?
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 comments:

Ms Smiley said...

Brother, that's crazy you've seen them all... I like Pierce Brosnan too, he was the best :)

Ms Smiley said...

Oh, this is Paris by the way loll

Post a Comment

Follow Seattle Filmz for Free

 
Name:
 
Email: