Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dope Movie Review

Dope
Starring: Shameik Moore, Kiersey Clemons, Tony Revolori
Directed and Written by Rick Famuyiwa

Dope was an entertaining movie because it included classic hip hop music which is a genre of music I really enjoy. The music was my favorite aspect of this movie. In addition Dope was funny because it made me laugh multiple times through the use of sexual jokes. This movie was not just a comedy but also a drama. Another thing this movie did was utilized a narrator which is something I had not seen used in a fictional movie in awhile. The narrator was Forest Whitaker. In the end Dope was not the best movie I have ever see but had enjoyable music and made me laugh.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Seattle Filmz for Free

 
Name:
 
Email: