Friday, June 12, 2015

Spy Review

Spy
Starring: Melissa McCarthy, Jude Law, Jason Statham, Rose Byrne
Directed and Written by Paul Feig

Going into Spy I was not excited to see it because it started Melissa McCarthy. After seeing this movie I thought it was not funny and dragged on to long. In addition this movie was not original because it showed me nothing I had not seen before in any other action, comedy, or spy movie. Also no actors performance impressed me in Spy. Melissa McCarthy played another over the top character which did not work for me because her style of comedy is not funny to me. Additionally Rose Byrne was a weak villain because as the movie went alone her character felt less and less threatening.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Seattle Filmz for Free

 
Name:
 
Email: