Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ant-Man Movie Review

Ant-Man
Starring: Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Evangeline Lilly
Director: Peyton Reed

The twelfth installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is Ant-Man which I thought was an okay movie because it keep me engaged the entire time and made me laugh. On the other hand the concept of shrinking in Ant-Man is not an original movie idea which made some of the special effects feel less inventive. Also the character Ant-Man reminds me of Iron Man because they both have a suit that gives them there power but there suits do different things. Ant-Man is not my favorite movie in the MCU.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Seattle Filmz for Free

 
Name:
 
Email: