Wednesday, September 2, 2015

PAX Prime First Timer

On Monday August 31, 2015 I attended my first Penny Arcade Expo (PAX Prime) in Seattle, Washington. PAX Prime is a gaming expo that was first held in 2004 at the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue, Washington and is now held annually at multiple locations throughout the city of Seattle. I spent my one day at PAX Prime at the Washington State Convention Center (WSCC) location. At this location was where the companies booths were set up, tabletop freeplay game areas, and much more. Some of the bigger name companies that had booths included Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo. A booth I really enjoyed was the one with the Superfight demo because it made me laugh. Superfight is a card game like apples to apples but with arguments. In the tabletop freeplay area someone taught me how to play my first deckbuilder game Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs. Evil which I had fun playing. In the end I would definitely attend another PAX Prime in the future.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Seattle Filmz for Free

 
Name:
 
Email: