Thursday, July 29, 2010

SMR 5

Salt 6.85/10

Salt is an enjoyable action thriller worth watching. Salt could have improved their story line. In addition Angelina Jolie gave an excellent performance.

Despicable Me 5.4/10

Despicable Me had one of my less favorite actors as voice of the main character Steve Carell. This movie did not change my opinion of Steve Carell. To me he is just not humorous. This movie to me was just like The Game Plan because it was about a selfish man who becomes a family man. The only difference is The Game Plan was about football and Despicable Me was about an evil villain.


The Sorcerer's Apprentice ?/10

The Sorcerer's Apprentice was not as interesting or exciting as I thought it was going to be from the previews. Also this movie was not funny to me. To me this movie had an interesting idea but could have been made into a better movie.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Seattle Filmz for Free

 
Name:
 
Email: