Friday, August 20, 2010

Awesome Summer Movie

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 7.35/10
Staring: Michael Cera (Scott Pilgrim), Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Director: Edgar Wright

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is not a perfect movie but it is one of the best summer movies I have seen so far this summer. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World felt to me like I was in the middle of an intense old school fighting game with weapons. I felt like I wanted to play the game and not just watch the movie. I have not scene another movie like Scott Pilgrim that is what made it fresh and original. In addition this movie is a romance comedy with a lot of rock music. I also thought that some of the rock music could have been better.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Seattle Filmz for Free

 
Name:
 
Email: