Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Winter Movie Review

The Fighter 4.4-6.4/10
Staring: Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale
Director: David O. Russell

The Fighter was kind of a little bit funny drama about a boxer. It was not as boring as True Grit and The Social Network. This film could have been more uplifting and less predictable. The tension between the different characters in this film was intriguing.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did See the fighter. I agree it was a tad funny drama. I kept getting twisted because I first thought the movie was about the main character but then It changed to be about the brother.smile. The had a jacked up family! huh.I agree True grit was boring to the fith power. Shoot both movies could have been more uplifting. I did not see The Social Network yet.

Post a Comment

Follow Seattle Filmz for Free

 
Name:
 
Email: